We believe in following an established process. This helps to develop consistent and high quality advice.
This process includes:
- Establishing and defining the client/advisor relationship through development of a customized Investment Policy Statement
- Gathering client data including goals and a client's risk tolerance level
- Analyzing and evaluating each client's financial situation including their current investment portfolio
- Developing and presenting financial planning recommendations and alternatives
- Implementing financial planning/portfolio recommendations
- Monitoring the financial planning/portfolio recommendations and making adjustments as necessary
Our philosophy emphasizes our clients' long-term goals and monitors their progress rather than chasing short-term trends. We review performance histories, determine wealth allocations and assist with financial planning needs on an on-going basis.
We are always available for guidance, even when the markets are volatile or if there is a change in a client's personal situation.